Since its foundation in 1930, the BAUER Group - headquarters in Voitsberg, Styria, has been focused on irrigation and slurry management technology. Whilst initially producing wastewater and slurry pumps, the company first became an international player in the sector of irrigation technology in 1947 with the patent-protected Bauer lever lock coupling - named after Rudolf Bauer, the company founder. Today the company is developing rapidly in the biotechnology sector with wastewater treatment & biogas plants and it is focusing on three main sectors: irrigation management, waste water management as well as energy management.
BAUER is the Global market leader in irrigation technology: A total of more than 2,5 million hectares is globally irrigated. A major part of sales representing 50% of the total turnover is achieved in the sectors of slurry and environmental waste processing. The BAUER Group exports to about 100 countries of the world. With approx. 675 employees, Bauer made a turnover of about 106,5 million Euros in 2015/2016. With an export ratio of 90%, the main markets of the BAUER Group are Germany, France, the CEE countries, China, the USA, Australia and South-America. In October 2016 an new plant in Brazil was put into operation.
The BAUER Group currently consists of 17 companies worldwide, including the well-known German labels BSA, Eckart, FAN and SGT.
- Various irrigation systems
- Automated pivot and linear systems, i.e.: Centerstar, Centerliner, Linesta
- Irrigation machines, i.e.: Rainstar, A3 or ProRain
- Traditional irrigation, i.e.: pipe systems and solid-set plants
- SmartRain - App for managing and optimizing irrigation systems
- Slurry transportation (slurry tanks)
- Innovative slurry treatment: mixers, pumps, separators, composting and distribution
- Pipes and fittings
- Wastewater treatment and separation technology for the food and paper industry
- Components for Biogas plants
- BRU Bedding Recovery Unit
- Configuration of all machines
- Ordering of all spare part